Friday, April 1, 2011

Satisfied Customers Write Positive Bill Pierre Chevrolet Reviews

PRLog (Press Release)– Apr 01, 2011– As the #1 Chevy dealership in Seattle, Bill Pierre Chevrolet continually works to exceed expectations and raise the bar for both customer service and selection. They are committed to each and every customer regardless of whether they are buying a new, used, or certified pre-owned vehicle. Every auto shopper is treated with respect and the utmost importance. Bill Pierre Chevrolet reviews continue to demonstrate that their dealership offers a no-hassle sales experience every time.

John J Daly of Seattle recently purchased a 2010 Charger. Daly was not only satisfied with his new vehicle but also with his salesperson, Paul. "Dealing with Paul Young was awesome. He made everything very easy. I needed to be in and out and he made it work. I feel like I got a great deal today."

Rick Edwards similarly had a five-star experience at Bill Pierre Chevrolet. From Monroe, Edwards recently purchased two vehicles from the leading Seattle Chevy dealership and gave them high marks for their no pressure atmosphere. "I've bought 2 cars in a month and was completely satisfied. It was a no pressure sale and everyone was kind and helpful in all aspects of the purchase. This is a great place to do business thanks again," wrote Edwards.   chrysler p>

After happily driving home in her new Chevy Malibu, Monlisa Cekerri Smith wrote, "I purchased my car 01/31/2011. I was so pleased w alfa romeo ith my experience. The salesman and management did not look down at me because of my credit and was always positive in their outlook. Bobby and Eric both salesmen there assured me they would get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. They came through for me and I'm now driving my new dream car. Who knew that buying a car from a dealership could truly be chevrolet a no hassle experience. Thumbs up Bill Pierre!!!"

Bill Pierre Chevrolet Reviews Highlight No Hassle Sales

Bill Pierre Chevrolet offers all of the most popular Chevy models like the Equinox, Tahoe, Silverado line-up, Corvette, Camaro, Impala, Malibu, Cruze, and more. Your leading Chevy dealership also has an extensive inventory of fleet vehicles, passenger vans, cargo vans, and pre-owned vehicles to choose from.  

Open seven days a week, Bill Pierre Chevrolet is conveniently located at 11323 Lake City Way NE in Seattle. Serving all Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Lynwood, Fife, Wenatchee, Renton, Bellevue, and Kirkland Chevrolet shoppers, Bill Pierre Chevrolet prides itself on their superior customer service and transparent pricing.

To read more Bill Pierre Chevrolet reviews, visit http://www.pierrechevroletreviews.com/.

About Pierre Chevrolet: Pierre Chevrolet serves Seattle Chevrolet customers with an extensive inventory of new and used vehicles from one of the most trusted brands in America.

Customers can depend o bmw n Pierre Chevrolet for affordable prices and some of the best customer service for miles around.

Contact: Pierre Chevrolet 11323 Lake City Way Seattle, WA 98125 206-363-6110 http://www.pierrechevrolet.com/


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive